Monday, November 29, 2010

The Move

We temporarily interrupt the semi-regularity of this blog to bring you silence. 

I am currently awaiting the arrival of our movers who will be picking up the pieces of our lives, putting them in boxes and cramming them in a truck.  I will have no internet for a week and even if I did, I'd likely be too preoccupied with the reassembly of our lives in our new environs to write much.  Hopefully something entertaining will come out of the move that I can share with you all.  If not, I have an epic tale of a cover painting gone wrong in the months ahead.  It'll be worth it, I assure you.

Random good news for the move:

Today is beautiful and dry.  Amy and I have made the movers' work a little easier by never having completely unpacked from the last move.  Most of my artwork is packed in the suitcases that I drag with me to conventions and can easily withstand the abuse provided by airlines.

Random bad news for the move:

The weather forecast for Wednesday (our moving in day) is rainy.  The vast majority of the pain and suffering lies ahead of us.  I'm tired and the coffee isn't helping.

There it all is in a nutshell.  I'll be back as soon as is practicable and I hope you all a nice week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, questions, and discussion so long as you keep it civil.