Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Writus Interruptus

I'll be taking a last minute break on this blog starting tomorrow.  I need to go down to New York and do some work on my old apartment.  Not sure if I'll have internet access and such, and I'm not sure how much time I'll actually have to put towards this old blog.  If circumstances allow, I'll try and polish up something that's already written.  We'll see.

Anyway, the work I'll be doing will include but is not limited to: re-grouting the shower, filling nail and screw holes, and fixing water damage.

I'm also going to take the opportunity to see my accountant and deal with this year's taxes.

Hopefully I'll be able to pry some time in there to see some friends and hang out.  After all, my building won't let me make loud noises past 6:00pm, which means I'll have to stop working by then.  Sure, many of the activities I have to do are relatively silent ones, but they're the type of things that are sure to solicit loud swearing on my part.  While the swearing itself might not cause problems, the volume will.

With any luck, there'll be at least one more post this week.  If not, I'll be back next week with more stuff for you fine folks to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, questions, and discussion so long as you keep it civil.